Don builds his Life Planning Account.
Don, mid-career single parent“My goal is to live a sustainable lifestyle, but I’ve struggled to find the money to make changes. The Life Planning Account will help allow me to finally install solar panels on my house!”
How Don funds the accountDon decides to put Pulse Cash and Benefit Bucks to work for him.
- He already gets his full $100 in Pulse Cash each quarter, plus he had some saved up. He plans to transfer $600 from Virgin Pulse to his Life Planning Account.
- The $500 in Benefit Bucks he chooses to allocate to his Life Planning Account at Annual Enrollment gets him even closer to purchasing solar panels.
- That’s not quite enough to get started with his purchase, but since the money in his Life Planning Account may be rolled over each year, he’ll be able to save up additional funds for his solar panel purchase in a future year.
Other Schneider Electric perksOn top of his Life Planning Account, Don learned on Rewards@Schneider that he may be eligible for rebates for going solar through the Schneider Electric Employee Sustainability Program. If he switches to solar through Energy Sage, he may be eligible to receive cash back:
- $500 with a rooftop solar installation
- $150 for enrolling in a community solar program
Life Planning Account