Prescription drug changes
Updated cost-sharing for prescription drugs
- CDHP + HSA plans: For brand-name preventive drugs, you don’t have to meet your deductible, but will need to pay 20% coinsurance.
- Core PPO plan: Specialty drugs will be subject to higher minimum and maximum costs:
- Preferred brand: $75 minimum/$150 maximum per fill
- Brand: $150 minimum/$300 maximum per fill
Weight-loss drugs now covered
With prior authorization, all medical plan options will cover weight-loss drugs. Your doctor should get approval from Express Scripts before you get a prescription for weight-loss drugs. Your drug costs will be determined by the medical plan option you are enrolled in.
Diabetes management and hypertension programs
Starting in September 2019, eligible employees and dependents may be invited by Livongo to participate in one of these free programs:
- Diabetes management program, which provides a free blood glucose meter, unlimited free test strips, lancets and coaching to help manage diabetes more effectively.
- Hypertension program, with coaching and a free blood pressure cuff to assist you in controlling your blood pressure.
Contact PeopleLink for assistance in English and Spanish.
Call: 877-248-2998 (Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time during Annual Enrollment)
Your 2020 Benefits Guide