Spring Health: support for a balanced life and healthy mind
It’s like having a life coach, therapist and personal assistant all in one! Coming in early 2022, Schneider Electric US employees and household family members will have access to a whole new support system to help you live a healthier, happier life. From coaching and therapy to digital mental wellness exercises, work-life support and medication management, Spring Health provides the support you need to navigate life’s challenges.
Start with Spring Health for life’s challenges.
Starting in early 2022, you’ll be able to access Spring Health through your Virgin Pulse account OR directly — by phone, website or mobile app. Based on your unique needs and situation, your Care Navigator may also direct you to other Schneider Electric benefits and resources to support your well-being.
Enhanced features with Spring Health
- Directed to the right care: Complete a quick, online assessment to get a tailored care path and a dedicated Care Navigator to support you along your journey.
- Spring Health Moments: In the Spring Health mobile app, Moments digital exercises help you build skills at your own pace (such as deep-breathing techniques for anxiety), or your provider may recommend these activities to supplement other treatments.
- Fast access: Get coaching and therapy appointments (typically in less than 2 days) with top providers.
- High-quality care: All providers are committed to confidential, evidence-based practice and go through a rigorous vetting, onboarding and monitoring process, so you can be confident you’re receiving the best care.
- A diverse selection of providers: Choose from a diverse network that supports your preferences such as providers’ race, gender, language spoken, area of expertise and more.
- Free sessions and more: You and your household family members each get 8 free therapy sessions per year. Plus, all Spring Health providers are in-network with BCBSIL, so if you are enrolled in a Company medical plan, you can continue care with the same provider at in-network If you have medical coverage elsewhere, check with your medical vendor for coverage.
- Medication management: Two of your 8 free sessions can be with a dedicated medication manager as part of your treatment team. They can prescribe and manage your medications (except for some controlled substances) and can answer treatment questions.
- Resources for everyday life: Get help managing the day-to-day, including household services, travel resources, education support, legal services and more.
- Support in building skills and community: Spring Health experts lead group and community sessions and workshops on culturally relevant topics and current events.
Learn More: Go to Rewards@Schneider.