Use this checklist to help you have a smooth enrollment process and make the most of your benefits:
Before you enroll
- Test your access and update your contact information on BenefitsLink at se-benefitslink.com before October 17, 2022. NOTE: Internet Explorer 11 does not support se-benefitslink.com. Be sure to use a supported browser (free, supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari).
- Take the time to learn about the new Life Planning Account and how it works with your Benefit Bucks and Pulse Cash from Virgin Pulse.
- Could your health plan be saving you more money? Review your 2023 benefit options with ALEX, your personalized benefits counselor. Of course, only you can make the best benefit elections for you and your family, but ALEX can help you evaluate benefits that provide the best value and offers easy-to-understand explanations to your questions. ALEX can even help you with your 401(k) decisions, and gives you the choice to review your medical and tax savings options in Spanish. Access ALEX at myalex.com/se/home.
- Schedule an appointment with a My Secure Advantage (MSA) money coach to review the pros and cons and ins and outs of your benefit options to give you confidence in your ultimate decisions. Search MSA on Rewards@Schneider to learn more.
- Get informed. Learn more about your 2023 benefit options and costs in Your 2023 Benefits Guide on Rewards@Schneider.
- Access BenefitsLink (the enrollment site) at se-benefitslink.com if you are a new hire or to apply Benefit Bucks to a benefit or fund your Life Planning Account | change your current coverage | add or remove a dependent | elect a new benefit for 2023 | enroll (or re-enroll) in an FSA, HSA, PTO Purchase Program and/or Recharge Break Program | change your responses to fee questions.
- Review your dependents. If you add a new dependent to medical, dental and/or vision who was not previously covered, or add a dependent who was previously removed from coverage because documentation was missing, you must upload dependent documentation to BenefitsLink by November 10, 2022.
- Review your life insurance beneficiary designations, and complete your life insurance evidence of insurability (EOI) on receipt from Unum if you added or requested an increase for Supplemental Life Insurance.
- Add your mobile phone number and/or email address and select paperless in your profile at se-benefitslink.com to ensure you receive timely benefit notifications and information in a sustainable way.
- Confirm your elections. Save (or print) your final benefit summary. A confirmation statement will also be sent to your BenefitsLink mailbox. The last changes you make online to your elections as of the close of the enrollment period will be considered your 2023 elections — regardless if you click “Complete Enrollment.”
After you enroll
- If you don’t believe your 2023 benefits accurately reflect what you chose during Annual Enrollment, submit a claim to PeopleLink (online through support@Schneider or by calling 877-248-2998) by January 31, 2023.