Life Planning Account
Schneider Electric wants to support you in everything you do — that means looking beyond traditional benefits and into more areas of your daily living. Starting January 1, 2023, you can allocate Benefit Bucks or transfer earned Pulse Cash from Virgin Pulse into a Life Planning Account to reimburse yourself for expenses in the following categories:
- Auto/home/renters’ insurance
- College coaching/prep (for example, ACT/SAT exam prep or tutoring)
- Pet insurance
- Student loan repayments
- Sustainability products, such as energy-efficient appliances with an Energy Star rating, solar panels and installation, electric vehicles (EV), EV chargers and installation, and specific Schneider Electric sustainable products.
You can fund your Life Planning Account in two ways:
- During Annual Enrollment, you can allocate up to $500 in Benefit Bucks to your Life Planning Account.
- Starting January 1, 2023, you can transfer your earned Pulse Cash from Virgin Pulse in $20, $30, $50 and $100 amounts (with no limit) to your Life Planning Account at any time.
- You can request reimbursement for expenses up to the amount available in your Life Planning Account for the calendar year. You have until March 31 of the following year to request a reimbursement.
- Any unused amount in your Life Planning Account rolls over to the following year, helping you save year-over-year for larger expenses.
- You can purchase eligible products and services from the provider of your choice. NOTE: A specific list of sustainable Schneider Electric products that qualify for reimbursement will be available on Rewards@Schneider.
- Your funds are taxed before they’re deposited in your account, so you don’t pay taxes when you’re reimbursed