Schneider Electric offers you a vision plan, administered by EyeMed, that provides coverage for a vision exam, corrective lenses and frames, each year. If you choose to enroll in the vision plan, you pay 100% of the cost of coverage. The vision plan features a network of nationwide participating providers. You can go out-of-network and then get reimbursed for up to the allowance amount. Visit eyemed.com or download the EyeMed mobile app. See the chart below for a summary of the vision plan coverage.
Vision plan summary
* Coverage allows for one pair of eyeglasses or contacts each year, but not both.
Vision care discounts
EyeMed: Additional benefits include:
- 40% off second pair of glasses through an in-network provider
- For Lasik surgery, special everyday pricing or 5% off promotional prices through network providers
- $50 off $200 or $20 off any non-prescription sunglasses from Sunglass Hut
- Temporary eyewear and support outside of the U.S. through International Travel Solutions
BCBSIL: If you enroll in the medical plan, you have access to vision care discounts through BCBSIL. To review the vision discounts provided under Blue365 — including LasikPlus, log in to bcbsil.com > Member Discounts Program.
Go to Rewards@Schneider to learn more.