Spring Health: support for a balanced life and healthy mind
It’s like having a life coach, therapist and personal assistant all in one! Schneider Electric US employees and household family members have access to a comprehensive support system to help you live a healthier, happier life. From coaching and therapy to digital mental wellness exercises, work-life support and medication management, Spring Health provides the support you need to navigate life’s challenges.
Spring Health for life’s challenges.
Access Spring Health through your Virgin Pulse account OR directly by visiting schneider.springhealth.com or calling 855-629-0554. Based on your unique needs, you’ll be guided to a personalized care plan, and your Care Navigator may also direct you to other Schneider Electric benefits and resources to support your well-being.
With Spring Health you’ll find:
- Direction to the right care: Complete a quick, online assessment to get a tailored care path and a dedicated Care Navigator to support you along your journey.
- Spring Health Moments: These digital exercises help you build skills at your own pace or provide in-the-moment support, or your provider may recommend these activities to supplement other treatments.
- Fast access: Get coaching and therapy appointments (typically in less than 2 days) with top providers.
- A diverse selection of providers: Choose from a diverse network that supports your preferences such as providers’ race, gender, language spoken, area of expertise and more.
- Free sessions and more: You and your household family members each get 8 free therapy sessions per year, even if not enrolled in a Company medical plan.
- If you are enrolled in a Company medical plan administered by BCBSIL, however, you can continue care with the same provider and your claim will be processed as in-network.
- If you have medical coverage under another plan, check with your medical vendor for coverage to continue care.
- Medication management: Two of your 8 free sessions can be with a physician who is part of your treatment team and who can prescribe and manage your medications (except for some controlled substances).
- Support in building skills and community: Spring Health experts lead group and community sessions and workshops on culturally relevant topics and current events.
Learn More: Go to Rewards@Schneider.